- 2nd largest economy in Southeast Asia
- Growth in perpetual increase (4% for 2018).
- Tourism sector in full swing (18% of annual GDP)
- 35.4 million visitors in 2017
- 39 million in 2018 (Forecast)
- The Thai real estate market solidifies with the years
- The luxury real estate sector is following the same growth as the economy of the country, on Bangkok some prices today reach unprecedented peaks that can exceed 19,000 euros per square meter.
- Koh Samui which is the second island of Thailand by its surface (252 Km2), it attracts each year more 1.4 million tourists [ _PC9zdHJvbmc + _] from around the world.
- 62 000 inhabitants .
- The most recognized Thai people, like the most welcoming in the world.
- Koh Samui: the pearl of an archipelago of 80 islands and islets.
- elected: 9 th paradise island of the world.
- Base for Koh Phangan, Koh Tan, Koh Tao and Ang Thong Marine Park.
- International Airport , owned by Bangkok Airways.
- Strong demand for an offer that focuses on luxury villas on Koh Samui.
- The buyers of villas on Koh Samui are mostly expatriates from China, Hong Kong, England, Moscow, Australia, France and of other countries .
- Rental yield comfortable: achievable at more than 15%.
- In 10 years the value of goods increased by 150%
- The price of the square meter should increase by 20% by 2020
Buildings with more than 20 dwellings built in the last 20 years
Since 1992 Thai law, allows foreigners to acquire a freehold apartment in their own name, and to hold a Thai title (chanot)
A Thai company may be created or acquired by a foreigner to carry out activities of purchases, real estate sales, to acquire movable property respecting the regulation of the country under authorized conditions.
Through these Thai companies, the shareholders are named on the title deed (Chanot) for the purchase of land or villa. Thus the foreigners obtain a right of secure occupation of the ground on which the villa is built.
Thai law allows foreigners to hold the walls of their villa in their own name.[_PHA _ +] Recording the Thai cadastre (land office) [_ _PC9zcGFuPg ==] ensures total control of [_ _PC9zcGFuPg ==] investment.
Many foreign investors buy villas in Thailand every year in this form.
These numerous investments are governed by a very long lease of 30 years renewable, called "lease hold". This allows to legitimately buy a villa in Thailand.
This contract allows foreigners to use Thai land while Thai landowners retain full ownership of their land.
The registration of the contract is done in the land department in the personal name of the buyer, this guarantees the exclusive enjoyment of the land.
Thai law allows the renewal of long-term leases without specifying the number of renewals allowed, so it will be necessary to draft a separate private contract.
A foreigner owns the building in his own name for the duration of the lease (renewable), or until the date of the sale of his house
If the lessor does not wish to renew the lease, he is obliged to buy back the building (to be defined in the clauses)
WE ARE ESSENTIALLY SELLING LANDS OR VILLAS WITH PROPERTY TITLES, EXCEPT FOR LANDS OR BUILDINGS WITH COMMERCIAL DESTINATION .
- Selection of your apartment, villa, land
- Select your lawyer
- Guaranteed deposit paid to reserve your property
- Opening a bank account in Thailand
- Legal Advice Audit
- Writing the sales agreement
- Transfer of funds
- Go to the land department, represented by your legal adviser or your real estate agent, in order to proceed with the transfer of the title against the last payment
- TRANSFER FEES: 3% to 5% of the price of the property.
- REGISTRATION OF A LEASE: 1.1% of the total rent cost for the full term of the lease
- COMMERCIAL TAX: 3.3% of the initial selling price or valuation of the land register. Commercial property less than 5 years.
- STAMP DUTY: 0,5% of the initial selling price.
- PROPERTY TAX: Low cost (calculated according to the surface of the ground)
As part of a buyout, you will avoid many costs. (see with our legal counsel)
- Distribution of your property to the entire BARNES network (More than 85 offices and a dozen expert departments in the world), promoting the sale or rental of your villa. [_ PC9wPg == _ ]
- A photo and video report made by professionals, showcasing your villa for sale or rent.
- Reports on the goods and on our international site diffused in the agency in the middle of the Fisherman's Village favoring the envy of visits.
- A young and dynamic team at your service
- Full services available to your future tenants.
- The optimal management of your villa thanks to our numerous reference partnerships.
- Investment Visa
- Elite Visa
- Retirement Visa
- Transit visa
- Study visa
- Tutor visa
- Marriage Visa